Huntington Woods, Michigan

I have purchased two stocks from Boyd's for an Anschutz .22 and a Benjamin Marauder.Both are excellent and far cheaper than you can find from just about any other stock maker.

The way Boyd's does it is by offering a limited set of options combined with a highly automated just-in-time production system.

Once your gun is in the production schedule (I.e., once you press the purchase button on their web site), there are no changes and no refunds.If you keep that in mind you'll probably be happy with th products and service you get from them.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of boyds gunstocks pro varmint gunstock. Boyds Gunstocks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boyds gunstocks pro varmint gunstock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Boyds Gunstocks.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Lied about product availability. Charged $30 cancellation fee because they couldn't make promised ship date. Boyds Gunstocks " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more