3.4

Prior to selecting a stock, Gal in customer service said she don't shoot, & couldn't help me.Ordered a drop-in Gun Stock.

When it arrived, there was no instructions. I called and asked her to email the instructions. She said she couldn't do t until the next day. She told me there was a video on there website.

Unable to find it, I called back. She disputed it until she couldn't find it. she said there was one some were on YouTube, but couldn't tell me how to find it. She refused to let me talk to someone else who could help.

Never got the email instructions, unable to find the YouTube. Their Customer service the worst. Their rep is very Rude, condescending, & uncaring. She wont let you talk to anyone else!

One can only assume the company knows about her deficiencies, and cares less.

I was a bad experience.I would not recommend them to anyone...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of boyds gunstocks gunstock. Boyds Gunstocks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boyds gunstocks gunstock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Boyds Gunstocks.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments