Just one to add to the growing collection!!Ordered a savage axis classic pepper stock 3 days ago.

Order went through and cedit card charged. Sent email asking if I could add A ss tigger guard to my order. Email sent next day with 12 hrs. Email response was NO!

Lady explained to me that I would need to create a new order for tigger guard. I explained to her that the order was placed less than 12 hours prior and that I was sure that the order hadn't been sent that fast. Still answer was no. I looked to see how much it was just to get tigger guard and shipping.

So 14 for part 47 to ship. What!!!! 3 times the cost of part to ship. Anyways finally I conceded and said screw it but then had another email stateing that my order actually didn't process online and that I would now need to place a new order for the stock now too.

Hello you took my money. Called and lady on the phone was no better. She just said it was a glitch in the system and that.

I would have to wait for the money to be returned to my account.So long story I hope I get my money back soon and I will have to rely think hard about reordering!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gun stock from Boyds Gunstocks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $274 and wants Boyds Gunstocks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boyds Gunstocks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments