Boyds Gunstocks - Review about Stevens 240 Stock from Washington, Illinois
Bought a stock for a Stevens 240 o/u shotgun.It came fast but was out of specs, didn't fit and was scratched bad with a crack in it.
Returned it for replacement and a month later, nothing. Called several times and got crickets! They won't even answer the phone if you've called to complain. I think they log your number and put you in the *** file.
Had to call my credit card company to cancel the charges. Won't ever buy anything from them again.
Got my new stock which fit perfectly from Numrich!First picture is Boyd's, second is from Numrich.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Stevens 240 Stock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***. I played this game for nearly 4 months. One day I am..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."