I've been buying Boyd's stocks for a number of years now.Eleven in all.

I began buying when you could get semi inlet no finish. Consequently mine always fit perfectly. Finished beautifully. When I had to accept a finished stock I was a little bit disappointed.

They don't seem to have wood sanding down to an art yet. Obviously in a hurry to get the product out. On a 1 to 10 scale, inletting is a 7 and finish a 6. Certainly reasonable at the old price point.

However, as the price increases the value does not. Some people have experienced delivery wait times exceeding 3 months.

This is unacceptably long.They truly need to hire a business executive.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of multiple gunstocks. Boyds Gunstocks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned multiple gunstocks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Boyds Gunstocks.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

Lucky you. How about the rest of us.......? Tooooo bad eh?

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - I have been trying to return my defective stock Boyds Gunstocks "I ordered a prairie hunter stock for my browning a-bolt rifle from Boyds gun stocks when I received it I noticed the floor plate is cut in off center I..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Very Pleased Boyds Gunstocks "Me thinks there are a lot of trolls out there. In spite of reading all of the negative posts out there, I went ahead and ordered a stock from Boyd's..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more