I've been buying Boyd's stocks for a number of years now.Eleven in all.
I began buying when you could get semi inlet no finish. Consequently mine always fit perfectly. Finished beautifully. When I had to accept a finished stock I was a little bit disappointed.
They don't seem to have wood sanding down to an art yet. Obviously in a hurry to get the product out. On a 1 to 10 scale, inletting is a 7 and finish a 6. Certainly reasonable at the old price point.
However, as the price increases the value does not. Some people have experienced delivery wait times exceeding 3 months.
This is unacceptably long.They truly need to hire a business executive.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Multiple Gunstocks
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "In 2007 our property was suddenly put in a SFHA. We are in Laramie county, Wyoming. Unbeknown to us at purchase in 2004 75% of the 2.8acres was in a..."