I've been buying Boyd's stocks for a number of years now.Eleven in all.

I began buying when you could get semi inlet no finish. Consequently mine always fit perfectly. Finished beautifully. When I had to accept a finished stock I was a little bit disappointed.

They don't seem to have wood sanding down to an art yet. Obviously in a hurry to get the product out. On a 1 to 10 scale, inletting is a 7 and finish a 6. Certainly reasonable at the old price point.

However, as the price increases the value does not. Some people have experienced delivery wait times exceeding 3 months.

This is unacceptably long.They truly need to hire a business executive.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Boyds Gunstocks - Review about Gun Stock from Cheektowaga, New York Boyds Gunstocks "I decided to order a Boyd's stock because I currently have 2 that came on my rifles standard. I went through the entire order process and after submitting the order..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Thompson Center Arms Encore Pro Hunter--LH Thumbhole Stock Boyds Gunstocks "Timely received initial order. Stock did not fit, and part number matched website for "Encore" Rifle, not the "Encore Pro Hunter." Although I initially thought I had ordered..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Review about Stevens 240 Stock from Washington, Illinois Boyds Gunstocks "Bought a stock for a Stevens 240 o/u shotgun. It came fast but was out of specs, didn't fit and was scratched bad with a crack in it. Returned it..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more