Delano, Minnesota

I ordered several stocks for my Remington shotguns and had to do some very slight filing to get a perfect fit, and I never changed out stocks before.The website was a bit tedious, but I ordered for several different models and all came as ordered.

I would say make sure you know your model and which stocks they sell that are compatible, because they don't have everything.With some of my rifles I am thinking of talking to our local gunsmith and ordering online with his help to make sure I get the correct product, and perhaps for help with the final fitting once it arrives.

I can only speak from my own experience, but the stocks I ordered came in a timely manner ( 2 or 3 orders the past couple of years) and everything fit very well, with only minor adjustments, which they caution may be necessary during fitting.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of boyds gunstocks remington arms gunstock from Boyds Gunstocks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Boyds Gunstocks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boyds Gunstocks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments