I placed a previous order on line and it was was perfect.

I wanted to place another order. I found the product easily on their

web site but could not log on to my account on the website.

The notes on the site referenced previous password issues and directed you to submit a "Forgot Password" request. I have sent multiple requests over a three day period with no replies.

I called the phone number listed for sales multiple times on Friday 8/14 and Monday 8/17. I left messages and have not been called back.

I sent e-mails on Friday and Monday and have no replies.

Summary:

Really good products

Really bad customer service

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Boyds Gunstocks. The most disappointing about boyds gunstocks website from Boyds Gunstocks was customer service , but reviewer liked product quality and price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boyds Gunstocks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Boyds Gunstocks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

I had the same experience over the same time period. Poor customer service, but then again, they have NO customer service to begin with

#1020849

Boyds has, by far, the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. If you get the product you ordered to begin with, consider yourself fortunate that you will not have to deal with customer no-service.