4.9

Received my thumb hole stock today.it took about 5 minutes to find my small wood chisel and make a very very small adjustment to the inletting around the trigger guard.

Only issue is the barrel channel on the left side is tight, not free floating, a touch with a barrel rasp should resolve that issue. Length of pull is right as ordered as the finish.

Overall I would have to say they earned a 10 from me as to the product fit and finish and I ordered by phone and they were very helpful in making sure that I got what I wanted.

Took a little while but worth the time.Approximately 7 weeks from order to delivery, pretty good when it is a custom one off for an old rifle.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Boyds Gunstocks. He best about boyds gunstocks remington arms gunstock from Boyds Gunstocks was excellent product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boyds Gunstocks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Boyds Gunstocks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments