I ordered a laminate butt stock and fore end for a Marlin 336.They sent me 2 different colors laminate wood.

I contacted them and after making me send them a number of photos to PROVE the wood was not the same color, they finally sent me a return shipping label for the fore end and after they received the returned fore end, they took their time sending the right fore end. I fitted the butt stock with much difficulty - their machining is poor. When it came time to fit the fore end, it was too short. So, I contacted them again.

They told me that I should have looked at the "dimensions" of the fore end as shown on their website. There are, indeed, dimensions on the website, but the problem is that there is no reference as to where on the fore end certain, critical, dimensions were measured. So, the information I basically useless. So, now, I'm stuck with $150 worth of crappy wood that doesn't fit my rifle.

Further, I tried to contest the CC charge, but because of all of Boyd's shilly-shally, I had busted the 120 contest window from the first order date.I'll never do business with this "business" again.

Review about: Boyds Gunstocks Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Just to inform public about how bad this company is.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments