JAN 20th 2017 BOYDS RESPONSE-- "Thank you. The reorder has been started, standard production is 5-7 business days.

As soon as the new stock is made we'll have it shipped out to you, and you'll receive an email with your new tracking number" (THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 7-10 DAY TURNAROUND) bAD ENOUGH IT WAS DEFECTIVE BUT THEY DIDNT EVEN PUT ME AHEAD OF PRODUCTION FEB 13th 2018 RECEIVED STOCK 4WEEKS LATER AND GUESS WHAT? DOESNT FIT. I WROTE BOYD: "Received the stock today, went to install it and when installing the trigger guard the threaded take down screw Item"B" in the poly bag is too long and when seated it stick past the receiver frame and obstructs the bolt. The factory take down screws are to short to use?

NOW WHAT? Upon more careful inspection and some test fitting I have come to the conclusion they milled the Trigger well to deep. The front wood threaded trigger guard screw also obstructs the bottom of the trigger face so the gun doesnt even fire when resting in the new stock, Screws are hitting the bottom of the action and receiver. HOLY CRAP I have been dealing with this since mid December????

I DONT KNOW HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS. LOOK AT THE PIC, THE TAKE DOWN SCREW THEY PROVIDED IS STICKING UP INTO THE RECEIVER BOLT WELL 1/4" YES I AM MECHANICALLY SKILLED AND INSTALLED THIS ALL CORRECTLY. THIS IS QC AND R&D PROBLEM. THEIR CNC PROGRAMMER IS EITHER HUNGOVER OR AN IDIOT.

THIS IS THE SECOND STOCK I STARTED THIS WHOLE PROCESS IN DECEMBER AND IT IS NOW THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A STOCK THAT FITS MY FIREARM NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. BAD ENOUGH YOU CANT GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE BUT IT IS HIT OR MISS THAT THEIR STOCK WILL EVEN WORK ON YOUR GUN

Review about: Boyds Gunstocks Gunstock.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Final Report, In the end although it took several months they finally made it right. If you need to contact them do it through facebook messenger.

Dont other calling or emailing they will not respond.

After all was said and done they not only let me keep the old stock but they sent me a new one that fits perfectly and gave me a full refund. I have to admit that in spite of my miserable experience and ridiculous wait, in the end they actually went the extra mile to keep my business.

File the screws dummy