3.0

Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!!

I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match. Over the last 2 weeks I've called Boyd's several times. After being put on hold multiple times I finally left 2 detailed voice messages and 3 lengthy emails to no avail. I just want my return number so I can get my money back.

I've been a supporter of Boyd's for the last few years, but have decided to take my business elsewhere.

The stocks are so mismatched that I couldn't even sell them. Consider me PISSED!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of boyds gunstocks gunstock from Boyds Gunstocks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Boyds Gunstocks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boyds Gunstocks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments