3.8

I decided to order a Boyd's stock because I currently have 2 that came on my rifles standard.I went through the entire order process and after submitting the order it stated I must allow 10-14 for production of my stock.

The website states nothing anywhere about this except for under customer questions. No where along the ordering process is this noted until you submit order. After this I called to confirm my order as they had not taken payment yet. 5 phone calls and 3 emails later I still had no reponse then magically my stock is shipped.

Worst customer service ever from a company who makes such a great product.If you place an order be prepared to wait with no news until shipping.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jakefromstatefarm is overall dissatisfied with Boyds Gunstocks and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boyds Gunstocks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Boyds Gunstocks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments