Boyds Gunstocks - Boyd's, 770 Remington 300 Win Mag Laminate Stock
I purchased a Boyd's stock for my Remington 770 and it was amazing the difference it made.My magazine now loads in and comes out with no more binding and the stock came with real sling swivels.
It makes a cheap $289 gun look like a $700 gun. Every one who has seen it is amazed at the quality. I called their service department and asked them how long it would be before I could expect it and got first rate service. From the time I ordered it till it was in my hands was only 10 days.
My only complaint is that they sent me a plastic trigger guard for it. But the 700 ADL guard now fits and can be purchased on ebay for around $25 which is not bad.
They charged me $144 for my stock with shipping and I figure I can sell the cheap plastic one for a $100 easy on ebay.So my experience with Boyd's was nothing less than great and they are real proffesionals.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Awesome company
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Moved in 2011. Shortly after the craziness began, I was not supposed to have a dog, even in the event that is an emotional support animal with a doctors letter..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."