I purchased a Boyd's stock for my Remington 770 and it was amazing the difference it made.My magazine now loads in and comes out with no more binding and the stock came with real sling swivels.
It makes a cheap $289 gun look like a $700 gun. Every one who has seen it is amazed at the quality. I called their service department and asked them how long it would be before I could expect it and got first rate service. From the time I ordered it till it was in my hands was only 10 days.
My only complaint is that they sent me a plastic trigger guard for it. But the 700 ADL guard now fits and can be purchased on ebay for around $25 which is not bad.
They charged me $144 for my stock with shipping and I figure I can sell the cheap plastic one for a $100 easy on ebay.So my experience with Boyd's was nothing less than great and they are real proffesionals.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Awesome company
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased two stocks from Boyd's for an Anschutz .22 and a Benjamin Marauder. Both are excellent and far cheaper than you can find from just about any other..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."