Boyds Gunstocks - Boyd's, 770 Remington 300 Win Mag Laminate Stock

I purchased a Boyd's stock for my Remington 770 and it was amazing the difference it made.My magazine now loads in and comes out with no more binding and the stock came with real sling swivels.

It makes a cheap $289 gun look like a $700 gun. Every one who has seen it is amazed at the quality. I called their service department and asked them how long it would be before I could expect it and got first rate service. From the time I ordered it till it was in my hands was only 10 days.

My only complaint is that they sent me a plastic trigger guard for it. But the 700 ADL guard now fits and can be purchased on ebay for around $25 which is not bad.

They charged me $144 for my stock with shipping and I figure I can sell the cheap plastic one for a $100 easy on ebay.So my experience with Boyd's was nothing less than great and they are real proffesionals.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Remington 300 Win Mag Stock
Review category
review #831134

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boyds Gunstocks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.