5.0

I purchased a Boyd's stock for my Remington 770 and it was amazing the difference it made.My magazine now loads in and comes out with no more binding and the stock came with real sling swivels.

It makes a cheap $289 gun look like a $700 gun. Every one who has seen it is amazed at the quality. I called their service department and asked them how long it would be before I could expect it and got first rate service. From the time I ordered it till it was in my hands was only 10 days.

My only complaint is that they sent me a plastic trigger guard for it. But the 700 ADL guard now fits and can be purchased on ebay for around $25 which is not bad.

They charged me $144 for my stock with shipping and I figure I can sell the cheap plastic one for a $100 easy on ebay.So my experience with Boyd's was nothing less than great and they are real proffesionals.

This person wrote the review because of "great stock, customer service and pricing" of boyds gunstocks remington arms gunstock from Boyds Gunstocks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Boyds Gunstocks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most awesome company. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boyds Gunstocks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments