Phoenix, Arizona

I have read a few reviews and can not disagree with the communication complaint But the finished product is well worth it..Just recieved my stock replacement for a Marlin 366 Had to look at it a couple of times to soak in the quality.

Related: Boyds Gunstocks - Very Pleased

After a minimal amout and I mean a minimal amount of sanding. (finger nail file) and a fire arm to be proud of. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Will be going to the range with a friends tomorrow and work through some recent reloads .Would recomment if you are looking to imporve or give your gun a fresh look.

Russell

I liked: I paid and they shipped, Product fit and finish, Staff and product.

3.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gunstock
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Boyds Gunstocks - Review about Tca Contender Stock Pepper from Houston, Texas Boyds Gunstocks "Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!! I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match...." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - You have to understand Boyds' business model Boyds Gunstocks "I have purchased two stocks from Boyd's for an Anschutz .22 and a Benjamin Marauder. Both are excellent and far cheaper than you can find from just about any other..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Remington Arms Gunstock Review Boyds Gunstocks "Trash i purchased a stock from them in august and took the gun out of the safe in december and the foregrip on my model 7400 was cracked from the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more