3.9

I have read a few reviews and can not disagree with the communication complaint But the finished product is well worth it..Just recieved my stock replacement for a Marlin 366 Had to look at it a couple of times to soak in the quality.

After a minimal amout and I mean a minimal amount of sanding. (finger nail file) and a fire arm to be proud of. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Will be going to the range with a friends tomorrow and work through some recent reloads .Would recomment if you are looking to imporve or give your gun a fresh look.

Russell

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with i paid and they shipped and product fit and finish. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of gunstock. Boyds Gunstocks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gunstock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Boyds Gunstocks.

Had an Experience with Boyds Gunstocks?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Poor quality control Boyds Gunstocks "Poor quality control i recently ordered 2 gun stocks from boyd's.they both arrived within..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more